- Single and double sided documents, simplex & duplex imaging;
- Scanning of stabled or bound documents a speciality;
- Any size paper up to A3 (specialist large format scanning available up to A0, 44 inches wide);
- Black and white, grayscale and full colour conversions;
- Bar code recognition scanning and bar code indexing;
- Large variety of scanned delivery formats, including JPG, TIFF and PDF with OCR as standard options;
- DJVU and Microsoft Office options;
- Normal scanning at 300 DPI;
- 600 DPI for specialist work but can work up to 9600 DPI at 48-bit colour where required.
We are 100% flexible when it comes to meeting your requirements - originals may be returned to you, destroyed or stored in our secure facilities – depending on your preferences: we are very happy to discuss your exact requirements and make recommendations from our vast experience.
Whether as a single job, or part of a wider electronic document solution, Dajon are experts in delivering a document scanning solution that works for you, with over 100 man and woman years of experience in our London based scanning centre.
Converting paperwork and documents into digital assets is an investment in efficiency that results in a permanent, secure and flexible tool that can be stored and managed on existing IT systems.
Key Benefits of document scanning
- Reduced storage space and storage costs
- Security of data from fire, flood and disaster
- An intelligent, organised filling and archive system all accessed from your computer
- Retrieval of documents without the need to leave your desk
- Easy text search within documents reducing the need to read through entire documents
- Reduced copying and distribution costs
- Scanned documents may be viewed by multiple users simultaneously
- Control over who has access to your documents
- Increased staff efficiency
Trusted London based digital scanning team
Dajon are trusted by numerous organisations across the UK and beyond for our competence, integrity and expertise. We are trusted to manage documents for organisations in a range of sectors, no matter what their scanning requirements, from simple scan to complex workflow automation - even for those with the most delicate materials, such as the National Army Museum.
What our customers say...
We have used Dajon Data Management for the scanning of our financial records. They have carried out their work in a very efficient and cost effective manner….we highly recommend them.
We used Dajon Data Management's scanning services to scan historical field research documents…. We were very satisfied with the whole project and extremely pleased with the quality of the scanning.
Dajon provided us with a measured and cost effective solution to a problem involving historic record photographs… the digitisation was executed quickly and efficiently and we are already reaping the benefits.
National Army Museum
- Historical Scanning
- 18th Century Books & Older
- Historical Newspaper Articles
- Ancient Maps & Drawings
- Historical Books & Journals
- Dated Photographic Images
- Post-Scanning Restoration
- Non-Destructive Literature Specialists
- Contact Us
- Commercial Scanning
- Large Volume, Bulk Scanning
- Legal, Bound Documentation
- Colour and/or Black & White
- Medical Records
- Continual Scanning:
- Scan On Demand
- Legal Pagination
- Contact Us
- Graphical Scanning
- A0 Technical Drawings
- 100m Result Reels
- 35mm Slides
- Negative Scans
- High Volume Photo Scanning
- Photo Album Creation
- Image Manipulation
- Contact Us
The Paperless Office
The concept of the paperless office was formed some time ago, however, it has taken a while for the majority of companies to get onboard. In this white paper we explore the many benefits associated with making the digital switch.
Strettons Chartered Surveyors
Strettons Property Management needed help converting 700 boxes of paper into 6000 online digital records (including internal administration and confidential client lists, among many other documents) – Dajon stepped in to complete the task.Download Now