Secure Document Destruction
Are you looking for a cost-effective, efficient and reliable confidential destruction service?
Price incorporates sacks, security ties, destruction, and certificate on collection.
A completely free offer
Dajon offers you a completely free one-off no obligation sack destruction service which will be undertaken to ensure that this service works for you and that you are completely satisfied with this solution to your office document destruction needs.
“It’s so refreshing to have a company that works to your requirements rather than you having to fit in with theirs.” Using Dajon has reduced the time and effort we spent on confidential destruction. Now it is so easy, they just turn up and collect the bags the day after we call them.”
Jane O’Donnell Facilities Manager
Dajon believes in keeping things simple and putting you the customer first. We have an experienced management team, all of whom will be dedicated to your needs. Only a phone call away, our team will provide the simplicity, flexibility and peace of mind you are looking for.
Now, I know you’re probably sceptical. That’s normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons to Use Dajon
- Dajon’s business solutions started over 30 years ago and our success has been driven by meeting our customer needs. We offer flexible contracts which enable us to provide a service which meets with your expectation. If you are not 100% happy with our service you are completely free to move.
- We are aware that business needs change. We will not lock you into contracts by setting prohibitive minimum collection requirements.
- Is the company that shreds your information members of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) regulated by BSIA (British Security Industry Association) and is audited on a regular basis. Does your shredding company work to the British Standard BS8470 and vet all staff to BS7858, the code of practice for those working within security environments.
Here is a summary of the benefits
- Free-standing bags and Security tags. Bags stand upright independently to avoid document spillages and personal information exposed.
- Standard next day collections. Why would you want to book up for a collection weeks in advance and specify the exact amount of destruction you are going to have
- No minimum collection No need to be bogged down with destruction sacks waiting to reach the minimum collection quantity. Have a clutter-free office, in line with fire and safety procedures.
- Paper sacks are destroyed along with content 100% of the information is destroyed. 100% environmentally friendly 100% recyclable which comply with the environmental policies that should be in place.
- Destruction certificate Peace of mind knowing that documents have been destroyed.
- Sacks are delivered in flat-pack form Easily stored to keep offices tidy until they need to be used.
Dajon offers a unique confidential destruction service which is designed for customers that are only too aware of the dangers in not having confidential information properly shredded, leaving you exposed to the risk of theft, misuse, disclosure, legal discovery, and non-compliance fines.
Dajon enables clients to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 which has a set a legal requirement for companies to provide sufficient guarantees of security measures for the disposal of confidential data.
The sacks we use are free standing which avoids document spillages and offer a clutter-free office. Our sacks can be placed anywhere within the premises and are in line with fire and safety procedures.
All sacks are destroyed along with its content; they are 100% recyclable and 100% environmentally friendly which comply with the environmental policies presently in place.
We provide you with a legal destruction certificate so you can have peace of mind knowing that your documents are destroyed in accordance with industries standards.