Data loss is a nightmare!
- Are you aware that just 1MB of business data can be worth up to £5,000?
- What are the true consequences to your business of losing that data?
- Are you meeting your commercial & legal obligations?
Nearly all businesses invest a lot of time, money, and energy gathering and managing business data. Whether it’s sales records, emails, information represents a priceless asset that most organisations just cannot afford to lose. Studies have shown that:
- Re-building just 20MB of lost data could cost more than £8,000 and could take up to three weeks to re-build
- Retrieval of data from a dead disk drive can cost a fortune, and there is NO GUARANTEE that all data can be recovered!
Why Data Is So Valuable
Business data goes hand-in-hand with business operations. The loss, or just temporary inaccessibility, of that data may threaten that hard-earned business edge.
- A study carried out by the DTI, found that companies are most likely to be OUT OF BUSINESS within 2 years following total loss of their critical business data.
- The average business laptop is valued at £550,000 and the average volume of business data held on such a device is just 4.2GB!
Is Your Business Fully Protected?
Strange isn’t it that despite its critical importance, the average business pays lip service to the protection of digital information like databases, emails and accounting files by trusting in employees to take backup devices home, on USB drives/memory sticks. Dajon’s Backup Devices and Backup Solutions help businesses protect their critical data assets, simply, efficiently and cost effectively.
Most insurers require businesses to maintain off-site copies of backup data? Also, the Data Protection Act legally obliges organisations to ensure that personal data they hold is protected from loss and unauthorised disclosure.
Dajon helps businesses to comfortably exceed these obligations by automating the backup process, either by using our industrial strength Online Backup Storage solution encrypting the data and removing copies off-site over your existing Internet connection to two high security facilities in the UK.