It is becoming more important as new compliancy regulations come into force that companies are dealing correctly with their confidential information.
Confidential destruction of company and client information is now essential in nearly all regulatory standards and correct destruction of information prevents:
- Identity Theft
- Loss of private and commercially sensitive information
- Non-compliance to regulatory standards
- Safeguarding client confidential information.
- Helps to prevent commercial or industrial espionage
6 Critical Benefits of Using Dajon
- Next day collection or delivery
Reduces the time documents are sitting around the office. In the case of sacks documents are being exposed to third party tampering. In the case of bins, paper is left next to the bins and not in the required sealed area.
- Work to the British Standard BS15713
Relax in the knowledge that the correct procedures are being carried out.
- No minimum collection
Why wait until you have filled 20+ bins or sacks.
- The service comes with a destruction certificate
Conform to compliancy regulation audit trails.
- Supplier is registered as a Waste Carrier with the Environment Agency
Don't be fined by the environment agency because you are giving your controlled waste to unlicensed carriers.
- Dedicated account manager
Have direct contact to an account manager who organises any collection personally.
4 Destruction Services Dajon Offer
- Destruction Sacks
- Lockable containers
- Confidential destruction of Backup Media and Computer Equipment
- Confidential Destruction of, out dated Corporate logo's and sensitive clothing, etc..